Friday, August 20, 2010

Renovating My Blog

I pretty much only use this blog to post my Best Of lists now, and I want to change that, so I'm going to make this more of a music blog. I'll post reviews and stuff, and of course my Best Of lists.

Since my last post, besides my Best of 2009 list, I've been to three concerts. First was Relient K (yet again) with Barcelona and Copeland opening. It was good to see RK and Barcelona again, and Copeland put on a great show. Then I saw Anberlin, with Terrible Things and Story of the Year again. I can't stand screamo, so I didn't particularly care for the latter, but overall the show was awesome. Finally, I saw The Fold, with three local bands opening. Those were The Future Is Me, Jonas Sees in Color, and Gossip Grows on Trees. All were really good. If you ever get the chance to check out any of those bands, do it! You will not regret it.

I've been spending a lot of time on my own music. I have several songs written, and a few recorded. Granted, the recordings aren't wonderful, but that's okay. If you want to check them out they're here.

No comments: