Friday, January 1, 2010

Best of 2009

Looking back at my best of 2008 list, I realized if I were to make that list again it would be completely different. It's funny how much you can change in a year. Since last year, I've discovered new music, my musical tastes have shifted, and I've started to appreciate more than just the music that can get itself embedded in my head. With that said, here's my shred of recognition for what I feel is the best of 2009.


1. Relient K - Forget and Not Slow Down
2. The Fold - Dear Future, Come Get Me...
3. Owl City - Ocean Eyes
4. Barcelona - Absolutes
5. Deas Vail - Birds & Cages
6. Switchfoot - Hello Hurricane
7. The Almost - Monster Monster
8. We Shot the Moon - A Silver Lining
9. This Providence - Who Are You Now?
10. Philmont - Attention

No comments: